Volunteers are vital to Pivot. You are instrumental in helping us meet the needs of the teens in our community. Please consider becoming a volunteer for Pivot! We need volunteers in many different areas, which include, but are not limited to:
- An administrative whiz? Donate your time to help with administrative tasks like data entry.
- Does a well-organized space make you happy? You can help us keep our pantry and closets clean and orderly.
- Are you a local chef or cook? Lead a cooking class at Café 29, Pivot’s teaching kitchen.
- Motivated go-getter? Organize a fundraising event at your office, school, scout troop, civic group or place of worship to help collect donations that support our mission.
- Like to plan parties? Serve on our event planning committee.
Click here to complete our online volunteer/intern application.
Want to volunteer, but don’t have a lot of time? Here are a few things you can do to help:
- Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter, LinkedIn or Instagram.
- Share our posts on your social media.
- Out grocery shopping? Purchase a few items for our pantry! Or check out our Amazon list.
- Be a volunteer for special events.
Attend a volunteer orientation to learn more!
Thursday, Feb. 27 - 5:30 p.m.
For more information, please call 405.235.7537 or send us an email.