Volunteers are vital to Pivot. You are instrumental in helping us meet the needs of the teens in our community. Please consider becoming a volunteer for Pivot! We need volunteers in many different areas, which include, but are not limited to:
- An administrative whiz? Donate your time to help with administrative tasks like data entry.
- Does a well-organized space make you happy? You can help us keep our pantry and closets clean and orderly.
- Are you a local chef or cook? Lead a cooking class at Café 29, Pivot’s teaching kitchen.
- Motivated go-getter? Organize a fundraising event at your office, school, scout troop, civic group or place of worship to help collect donations that support our mission.
- Like to plan parties? Serve on our event planning committee.
Click here to complete our online volunteer/intern application.
Want to volunteer, but don’t have a lot of time? Here are a few things you can do to help:
- Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter, LinkedIn or Instagram.
- Share our posts on your social media.
- Out grocery shopping? Purchase a few items for our pantry! Or check out our Amazon list.
- Be a volunteer for special events.
Attend a volunteer orientation to learn more!
We have cancelled our April orientation in the interest of health and safety.
Please check back for future orientation dates.
For more information, please call 405.235.7537 or send us an email.