Volunteers are vital to Pivot. You are instrumental in helping us meet the needs of the teens in our community. Please consider becoming a volunteer for Pivot! We need volunteers in many different areas, which include, but are not limited to:
- Donate your time to help with administrative tasks like data entry.
- You can help us keep our pantry and closets clean and orderly.
- Clean and prep our apartments and tiny homes for new young tenants.
- Lead a cooking class at Café 29, Pivot’s teaching kitchen.
- Organize a fundraising event at your office, school, scout troop, civic group or place of worship to help collect donations in support of our mission.
- Serve on our event planning committee.
Want to volunteer, but don’t have a lot of time? Here are a few things you can do to help:
- Like us and shre our posts on Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn and Instagram.
- Drop-off a meal for youth at The Point at Pivot. Sign up for an available date here.
- Out grocery shopping? Purchase a few items for our pantry! Or check out our Amazon and Wal-Mart lists for inspiration.
1. If you are interested in volunteering to help in our food pantry or clothing closet, we now have opportunities during business hours for individuals or very small groups of people who know each other.
We request you wear a mask, practice social distancing and not volunteer if you may have been exposed the two weeks prior to volunteering or if you are exhibiting any symptoms. Volunteers will sign a liability waiver.
We appreciate your flexibility as we try to balance activities and safety.
2. We also need meal support for our drop-in center, The Point at Pivot. This could be a fun way for you and family or small group to support youth by preparing meals at your site and dropping off. Pick a date here.
For more details or to schedule a time to volunteer, please email email@example.com