Join Our Team
Volunteer/Intern:Volunteers are vital to Pivot. They are instrumental in helping us meet the needs of the teens in our community. Please consider becoming a volunteer for Pivot! We need volunteers in many different areas, which include:
- An administrative whiz? Consider donating your time to help with administrative tasks like data entry
- Are you a local chef or cook? Volunteer to lead a cooking class at Café 29, Pivot’s teaching kitchen
- Motivated go-getter? Organize a fundraising event at your office, school, scout troop, civic group or place of worship to help collect donations that support our mission
- Like to plan parties? Serve on our event planning committee
Want to volunteer, but don’t have a lot of time? Here are few things you can do to help:
- Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter, LinkedIn or Instagram
- Share our posts on your social media
- Out grocery shopping? Purchase a few items from our pantry wish list which include microwaveable meals, hygiene items, khaki's and red or blue polo shirts in all men and women sizes
- Be a volunteer for special events
Click here to download and print volunteer/intern application.
For more information, please call or email us at 405.235.7537 or firstname.lastname@example.org.